Old December 13th 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV[_3_]

Default Am I too old to fly?

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 04:39:51 -0800 (PST), Philip Mellinger wrote:

I was thinking about taking up flying, but
not sure if I'm too old. I'm 62. Is this a bad
idea or should I go for it?

---
Philip Mellinger

I am approaching your age Phil and have been
working on my license for 40 years. It is never
to late to obtain your license. The time is NOW.

Satan Unleashed, end times are here. Here we clearly see the exit
portal to Hell which has opened up in South America.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100601-sinkhole-in-guatemala-2010-world-science/

This coorresponds with an alignment of the world against Jews, as they
try to eliminate the importation of more rockets used against them,
and,

of course, the complete annhilation of innocence in the Gulf of
Mexico, as beauty is coated with the filth of corporate oil, bringing
death to purity. I swoon at the thought.

Yes I know that isn't South America but I'm so ****ing cool. I mean,
Mark recently made 82 thousand dollars in one day. Did I mention how
beautiful all my new porcelin crowns look? Yeah, just like Hollywood.
I'm convinced my new white smile is playing a part in keeping my new
19 year old girlfriend mesmerized. Or maybe it's just all this
enthusiastic confident energy I'm exuding. What young beauty wouldn't
**** a tall, muscular, rich pilot-musician.

Get licensed.
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac