Old February 15th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ktbr

Default Here come the user fees

Steve Foley wrote:

"This new proposal will make flying more convenient for millions of
travelers," said Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters. "Anyone who has
experienced the frustration and inconvenience of a delayed flight should
take a very close look at what we're proposing."

That same sort of wording is used to describe the wonderful benefits
to all Americans for any new giant government expansion or spending program.

As an example lets try this same beuracratic BS in terms of, say, a new
National healthcare system:

"This new proposal will make health care more convenient for millions of
patients," said Secretary of Health and Human Resources John H. Maxtax.
"Anyone who has experienced the frustration and inconvenience of a
delayed admission to a hospital, or immediate response to their health
care needs to take a very close look at what we're proposing."