Old April 2nd 21, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Anyone smart with SeeYou Navigator?

I loaded my club's three Proving Grounds tasks into my SeeYou Cloud account, but I cannot find those tasks anywhere on my SeeYou Nav app on my iPhone. My flights captured via the app on the phone are uploading automatically to the cloud, so I know there is some connectivity. And, I have an active SeeYou subscription. When I click on Select Target, there are no tasks anywhere on the next menu or subs. Any advice very welcomed. Thank you,

Mark