Old November 25th 19, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Phoebus Tow Release Needed

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 3:54:59 PM UTC-5, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 3:00:29 PM UTC-5, Steve Leonard wrote:
Just curious, Bob. Is this N500BP? If so, I know that plane, and it is the one Mike C use to own.

Enjoy the plane!

Steve Leonard

Steve, this plane came from Arizona and was owned by Tony C. Old number was N8364H, and we are in the process of getting a new number. The old number was reassigned to someone else. I will try to get some pics to you.
I just sent the hook to W&W, thy are going to identify and exchange. Thanks, Bob

Oops, 8634H sorry for the mistake. Bob
How did you like the pics?