Old April 27th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

Default Avionics Build It Yourself Manuals

Our manuals are already posted online, or at least the pertinent sections of
operations and schematics. I'm talking about the documentation delivered
with the product.

Jim

"Don Tuite" wrote in message
I wouldn't dream of proposing anything else.

But

The other day, I got out my old Icom 02AT. Couldn't figure out why I
was havng trouble storing PL tones in certain memory locations.

Thank Hiram Maxim somebody had posted the manual on-line.

Don