Old September 15th 18, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

Default Vermont Fatalities Today

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 10:01:42 PM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 10:21:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
The neat thing about writing for magazines is that they have editors. Your Byte article used the style I recommended. I seriously doubt that is how it was originally submitted by you. That said, your work history is fascinating as I was involved in much of hardware and software that you were. I can't help but wonder, do you speak that way?

I used to subscribe to BYTE back in the 80s, and BIX was my first online forum -- there are many friends I have to this day that I first met on BIX in the late 80s, some of them also BYTE contributors such as Bruce Webster. Many, sadly, are no longer with us, including Jerry Pournelle, Jim Baen, Aleta Jackson (shadow), Pete Manly, Harry Stine, Amor van Horn (vanhorn).