Old June 7th 20, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring!

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 7:57:56 PM UTC-4, Ray Mocal wrote:
I tried to upload my ftr. file right after day 3 but got an error message that upload not allowed due to already having used the maximum number of uploads or something similar. I get that message every time I try now. I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Hey Ray,

Are you subscribed to Condor Club? If not, you will run out of uploads after 5-10 task per month or so. It says so on the top of the page.

All the best,
Daniel