Old December 4th 05, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Flyingmonk wrote:

Bin Fetters wrote:

Just like many commercial helicopters that also had premature failures
(and that did test 2000 hours), including the R-22 and R-44, some of our
components did not make it to the designed life.

Your designs will never EVER be in the same league as that of Frank
Robinson's and NONE of your designs made it even CLOSE to 2000 hours.

Well, thank you Mr. Flyingmonk for coming out with this off the wall
comment, just out of the blue!! I would never claim to be in the same
league as Frank Robinson. He is a truly gifted helicopter designer. Man,
you need to take a chill-pill or something.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes