Old August 5th 03, 04:30 PM
Jim Weir

You can make an antenna out of limp spaghetti and mount it inside a copper
septic tank if you wish -- and everything gets better from there. I cannot
believe that an antenna inside of or laid directly on carbon fiber will work.
If somebody actually has one WORKING, please post your test results or flight
test results.

Jim

Roger Halstead

-I don't know the specific answer for your situation, but the Glasair
-III uses a carbon fiber horizontal stabilizer and they mount the
-antenna right inside it. up against the carbon fiber lay-up.

http://www.rst-engr.com