Old February 2nd 08, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Lynn in StLou[_2_]

Default Tillamook Air Museum 2004 Tillamook, Oregon - [001/119] IDXTILAM1.JPG(0/1) 151 K

Bill wrote:

You're welcome. I am glad there are folks out there that appreciate these fine
aircraft at least as much as I do. One of these days I hope to get by the
"Spruce Goose" and museum in McMinnville, Oregon before they close.

Mr. Bill
Please take out the DAWGS for e-mail adress

Wait a minute...what do you mean before they close?
--
Lynn in StLou
REMOVETHIS anti-spam measure to reply