Old August 4th 13, 03:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ŽiŠardo[_3_] ŽiŠardo[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default What size picture is best ? - 1 attachment

On 04/08/2013 13:51, Jeff - VK4XA wrote:
"RustYŠ" wrote in message
In the good old days I posted my pics at 800x600. Then with bigger and
better monitors I upped it to 1024x768 but now my resolution is set to
1600x900. I know that many downloaders here use the pics as screensavers
and even desktops so I like to fill your screens.( and boots). So, my
questions, what size/shape is best for you ? And, is there one size that
would best suit everybody ?

p.s. In the very good old days I had a green screen and these problems
didn't exist.

1024x768 works fine here thanks Rusty, my eyes aren't good enough to to either see
or use a higher resolution.
(And I'm sure that there's a lot of us on here in the same boat to be honest)

Yes, I'm doing more and more things by "feel" these days!

;-)

--
Moving Things in Still Pictures!