Old August 4th 13, 07:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustY ©

Default What size picture is best ? - 1 attachment

On 04/08/2013 11:17, RustY© wrote:
In the good old days............

As no-one appears to have any problems with 1600x900 I will continue
with that size as it suits me and my monitor/TV.

Thanks everyone for missing me over the past four years, I have had a
bit of body trouble with first a stroke, then a cancer and then heart
failure but no worries, I'm back to strength now. (These pills are
great) and looking at everyone's pics on here has kept me entertained.

But, the stroke has left me wearing a leg-iron (well, plastic) and using
a stick, that stops me from climbing my hill, though many others have
stepped into my footprints. It has also stopped me from using my left
arm, so the 6 kilo f2.8 had to go and I'm looking for something light
and usable with one hand. (Some hope of that giving me the results of a
Canon plus 300mm f2.8)

No complaints though, I'm still here and I enjoyed over 20 years of low
level photography and I am going to post some of my old photos soon, as
it is 10 years ago that I got my first digi-SLR.

Keep up the good work boys.

RustY