Old August 5th 13, 02:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jeff - VK4XA

Default What size picture is best ? - 1 attachment

"RustY ©" wrote in message
On 04/08/2013 11:17, RustY© wrote:
In the good old days............

As no-one appears to have any problems with 1600x900 I will continue with that
size as it suits me and my monitor/TV.

Thanks everyone for missing me over the past four years, I have had a bit of
body trouble with first a stroke, then a cancer and then heart failure but no
worries, I'm back to strength now. (These pills are great) and looking at
everyone's pics on here has kept me entertained.

But, the stroke has left me wearing a leg-iron (well, plastic) and using a
stick, that stops me from climbing my hill, though many others have stepped into
my footprints. It has also stopped me from using my left arm, so the 6 kilo
f2.8 had to go and I'm looking for something light and usable with one hand.
(Some hope of that giving me the results of a Canon plus 300mm f2.8)

No complaints though, I'm still here and I enjoyed over 20 years of low level
photography and I am going to post some of my old photos soon, as it is 10 years
ago that I got my first digi-SLR.

Keep up the good work boys.

RustY

Wow RustY ©,
I have often wondered what happened to you but I had no idea that you had those
medical issues.
All I can say is that I that I wish you good luck in your continued recuperation.
(And that I am glad to see you posting again!)

--
Jeff Cochrane - VK4XA
East Innisfail