Old June 28th 20, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate

Well, it looks like I need to go back and erase a number of videos I did of people doing low passes, some in formation with other gliders? I know the occasional "impromptu" aerobatic performance is done here and there. Maybe those acknowledgments too need to be, shall we say, HIDDEN? The bottom line is that we do not know that which we do not know. And what we don't know might get us grounded if it does not kill us.

Always enjoyed Bruno's videos on Youtube.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot