Old July 11th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fred[_4_]

Default WANTED: Looking for a oldie but a goodie, project glider

On Jul 10, 2:42*pm, Scott Alexander wrote:
I'm looking for a good winter project. *Such as an ASW-15, LS-1, Phoebus,
Libelle, Cirrus, HP-18 etc.

I would really enjoy spending the winter either refinishing it,
rebuilding, and getting it contest ready for the sports class next year.

If anyone knows or has something that fits this, maybe something that's
been in the back of a hanger for many years, please email me at:

Thanks!

I know of a Libelle 201 that has been in the trailer for 6 yrs without
seeing the light of day.
Let me know if you are interested and I will try and get the owner to
talk about it.
Fred