Old July 3rd 05, 05:07 AM
George Patterson

Jay Honeck wrote:

Well, George, this is now the third (?) time

I think you need to learn to count.

So, let's hear 'em. What made the "nutcases" at Waco and Ruby Ridge so
noble, in your view?

I didn't say anything about nobility, but everything *you* "know" about them has
been provided you by the people who killed them. In the case of Ruby Ridge,
there were adult survivors. After hearing the facts from all sides, Congress
told the head of the FBI to change their procedures immediately and "rethink"
their policies. The survivors were aquitted of the accusation which had been
used to "justify" the assault (I use the term in the military sense) and awarded
substantial monetary damages.

What we have in these two cases were citizens who were brutally attacked and
(mostly) killed by Federal agents and slandered during and after the fact. This
is exactly what would happen to a pilot who was shot down in the ADIZ. By the
time the facts came out (if they ever did), most of the people in the country
would believe that you were a known Al-Quaida agent and that the plane was
certainly carrying half a ton of TNT.

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.