Old July 28th 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering - JIm

Default Panel lights breaker pops

If anybody has an old one laying around, burned out or not, and you can tell
me the airframe it came out of and send it to me, I'll cross it to the
correct Ohmite part with a Mouser part number.

Ji9m

"Ross" wrote in message
RST Engineering - JIm wrote:
Just looked up ... the suckers are running $25-30 at the wholesale
electronics suppliers. I don't want to know what they cost when they
come in a Beech box.

Jim

I bought correct ones from aircraft salvage yards for $50 -$70 each. I
sure would have like to know the part number for a replacement.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP