Old November 15th 03, 03:18 AM
Robert Bates

I would love to be able to fly one of these engines ( or two ) I have tried
to come up with a twin that could carry the weight and the only ones I have
been able to come up with would be a Beech 18 which would be underpowered or
a T-50 which would not like my wet Oregon weather.

"Chuck" wrote in message
I believe Don Sharp of Pauls Valley Oklahoma has a number of the Tank
engines.

"Stan Weise" wrote in message
link.net...
I know of numerous T-1020s, that's the Tank version which was also sold

for

industrial applications. They have cooling fans and shrouds. There are

surely many A-1020s as well. Do you have a manual/photos or other

information. I would be interested in that. Production numbers etc.

"Robert Bates" wrote in message
Does anyone know if there are any surviving Guiberson A1020 diesel

radials?