Old May 25th 04, 01:03 PM
JC Cunningham

Default Blanik L-13 for sale.

(My apologies if this was posted twice.)

Blanik L-13 for sale.

Circumstances have forced me to cease my commercial operation.
Therefore I have a very clean, well maintained, low hour L-13 for sale
with an open trailer. This plane is ready to fly.

* Total Time 1179.6 Hours

* Ball Audio Vario in Front Seat, Mechanical Vario in back seat. Both
are total energy compensated.

* External Antenna installed with a BNC connector lead to the back
seat. I used it with a hand held radio (radio not included).

* Battery holder for 7 amp hour gel cell battery installed on shelf
behind rear seat. Power lead to rear seat for radio.

* Custom Canopy Cover

* Open Trailer. New lights. Bearings recently greased. Good tires.

Here is a partial list of the significant work done on the plane.

* Elevator and Ailerons recovered in August 1996

* Leading Edge of main wings painted in January 2000

* New Tire in January 2000. New tire tube in July 2003 at which time
the bearings were greased.

* New 4 point Hooker Harness belts front and rear, June 2000. Beats
the heck out of Blanik belts. They have padding at the shoulders.

* 3M Vinyl stripe applied to sides of Fuselage 2001 This vinyl stripe
has held up very well. There are no dings in it.

* Rebuilt landing gear shock absorber April 2001

* Recovered Rudder and Flaps April 2001

* Replaced Elevator trim cables April 2001

* New Rudder Cables April 2003

* Annualled October 2003, good until October 2004

I am asking $15,900 for the glider and trailer.

The plane is located 40 miles south of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Some pictures of the plane can be seen he

http://www.visi.com/~jrc/L13FRNT1.JPG
http://www.visi.com/~jrc/L13BACK1.JPG
(The pictures of the wing did not come out. I am working on taking
others. Email me if you would like me to send them to you when they
are available.)

I can be reached via email at .