Old September 16th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products
Margy Natalie

Default intercom + gsm

Magic11 wrote:
You really don't speak English!! Pillow talk is the conversation between
two individuals that takes place in bed (as in your use of "bed Enlish,
rather than bad English).

Margy

oh, thanks Margy, and u really speak English, well done! maybe u didnt't
understand my aviation topic, if u did whats your problem!? missing some
pillow talk!?

Magic

Not sure what your problem is, I was refering to Jim's comment. I like
the fact that I can use the plane as an excuse to turn the cell phone
OFF ;-).

Margy