Old December 2nd 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,us.military.navy,soc.culture.bangladesh
dott.Piergiorgio

Default japanese stealth fighter jet first flight in 2013

David E. Powell ha scritto:
On Dec 1, 4:37 pm, Timur wrote:
http://news.wuhan.net.cn/n_pic/20091...2440688673.jpg

Looks like they're going for it. After the F-22 program ended and they
weren't allowed to buy them I guess that was the play they had to go
with. I wish them luck with it.

It looks like a beautiful aircraft.

At any rate that's some good news for Japan's aero industry too. Good
luck to 'em!

I'm wondering on this, because now JMSDF is starting the works around
"things" no.3 and no.4 aka 22DDH and 24DDH (I guess that will be named
Yamashiro and Fuso)....

Best regards from Italy,
Dott. Piergiorgio.