Old November 17th 03, 05:00 PM
- Barnyard BOb -

It's great you're able to fly your RV-3 so much, Bob, but what about the
previous owner? When did he make the first flight, how many years did he
own it, and how many hours did he put on the plane until he sold it do you?
What's the average annual flight time on the airplane since it made its
first flight?

In my case, the plane first flew in 1982 and the plane has ~350 hours.
That's only about 17 hours/year average.

Ron Wanttaja

I won't bull**** you....
since you probably know the builder personally.
He lived only a stone's throw from you in WA. g

My RV-3 was built in 1986 and flew a TT of 180 hours
through 1985 or so. It sat for about 5 years after that.
I dunno why fer sure, but I suspect age was creeping up
on the builder and he may have frightened himself severely
at some point. In conversing, there were things said that
told me I would never the get the unvarnished whole truth.

Average annual flight time since first flight = 42.94 hours

Barnyard BOb -- RVator