Old July 15th 18, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Which ClearNav vario display?

Le samedi 14 juillet 2018 22:19:46 UTC-4, a écritÂ*:
Curious how CN users feel about the need for using both the 57mm round mechanical pointer and the LCD NavDisplay.

If you were starting a panel from scratch, would you use both the LCD NavDisplay and the 57 mm round LCD NavDisplay?

Thanks.

I have the CNv x/c analog display. Do not like the digital display specialy the ribbon.
We need a 80 mm analog display and maybe we would get all the info promise way
back when we got the analog vario and not delivered now or never.
Otherwise great vario, connected to a Oudie the TA is very good much better than on it's own.
Gilles