Old May 8th 20, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Soaring Contest and Coronavirus

There is nothing in our constitution I am aware of, that states our 1st ammendment rights can be "temporarily" suspended. For good reason.

The protests against overreaching mandates in certain states, and the arrest or intimidation of church goers in certain states or cities being two good examples.

The point is, it doesn't matter if you personally disagree with the actions taken. The whole point of the ammendment is to allow for a variety of opinions to be heard.

I am not of the hive...