Old January 21st 05, 04:22 PM
Tony Cox

"BTIZ" wrote in message
news:3pSGd.1643$ry.1307@fed1read05...
is that a renter or a rentee... better to ask a Tax lawyer or accountant
doing business in NV.. than to ask a newsgroup..

BT (lives in NV but not a tax man)

"De" wrote in message
oups.com...
If property is rented to a Nevada organization that is exempt from
sales tax (Indian Tribe), is the renter required to pay use tax in the
amount of the unpaid sales tax?

You could also try asking the state tax people. Surprisingly, you'll
find them very helpful. When buying my plane, they startled me by
tutoring on where to base it to minimize property tax. Contrasts
with California, where you're put on hold for hours before finally
being fed a load of BS by some disinterested moron.