Old January 9th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default US Airspace and Airport Data Update

Updated US airspace information for the charting cycle effective 13
January, 2011 is now available on my website
at http://www.soaringdata.info and on the Airspace section of the
Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange. Notice how I get this done more
or less on time when it isn't soaring season in Utah.

The interactive airport and turnpoint file generator on my site has
also been updated with data from the January charting cycle.

I'll be working on sectional chart updates soon as well. They should
be available on my site by the time of the next data update, in March.

As always, this material is free of charge and freely
redistributable.

Happy Downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"