Old April 28th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Lancair crash at SnF

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9A8DE8C88AADEE817AC3D8380227
@127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:fv3jdr$13s$14
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Alric Knebel's Rack" wrote in

message
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:06:42 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

It's not so much the loss of altitude that will get you in this
manuever. it's the probable loss of control trying to manuever
around back towards the field.
Firstly, in any emergency that hasnt been drilled, you will have a
moment where you will be sitting there with your mouth open in

utter
disbelief of what has just happened. in fact, even if you have
drilled for it you will still have this moment, but if it's been
practiced the moment you begine to do something about it will be
sooner coming. While you're sitting there wondering what's going

on,
the speed will be bleeding off. Not good.

Nothing you do is useful. You very rarely even come up with a good
idea, and when the blind squirrel principal does kick in
(astoundingly, you've seem to even defeat random chance with your
incompetence), you manage to cock it up so badly that what might

have
been a useful thing in a normal person's hands turns to low-grade
fertilizer.

Those are your two claims to fame. Being a complete flake who can't
keep even the simplest of things on track for any significant

period
of time, and being an absolute moron when it comes to understanding
what's useful to the piloting community, and implementing it.

No, actually he has proven himself a failure and dozens of things,
wannabe troll, pilot, motorcycle mechanic, and others. I think it
might be fair to label him a "complete" or "master" failure.

You can label me what you like, sunshine. You'll never get it.

Bertie

You fail as a troll because nobody ever responds to your posts.
Especially Maxwell. He's waaaaaaay too smart for that.

i know. i feel so , foolish... He'd probably kick my ass in a game of
hangman as well.

Bertie