Old October 25th 14, 04:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_3_]

Default So long

On 2014-10-24 19:06:06 +0000, the Legend of LAX said:

It's time to say so long to all the of the good people on this
newsgroup. I've met some terrific people here & had a lot of fun
sharing my photo's. Since I'm now retired, I don't get to shoot
anymore. Most everybody has either dropped to lurker mode or just
plain left. I'm afraid it's time for me too. It's been a blast.

If anybody feels the urge to contact me, they can always do so at
.

ttfn

Dale, I am sorry to that you no longer get to shoot anymore. I hope that
is just the lack of aviation targets and not that you are dropping
photography completely as a hobby. It would be sad to put that kit out
to pasture.

Regardless, I have always enjoyed all of your contributions to the
group. Thanks for those.

I think an appropriate farewell to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation would
be a rerun of the video of your last day at LAX.

I'm not giving up shooting, just airplanes. Thank you all for such kind
words.

The problem is usenet is about dead. I can't really justify the cost of
Giganews anymore for two or three groups. The other problem is that I
have so many pictures I would like to edit & post, but I just don't have
the time with all of my other hobbies going on. Here is a link to my
most time consuming one:

http://modelshipworld.com/index.php?...odel-shipways/

Someday I will eventually get around to them, but there are over 40,000
to go through. I need to separate the wheat from the chaff first. I will
look around for a free usenet app, but for now, as of the end of the
month I'm gone.

So, as requested by Mr Savageduck (I don't even know your name), here is
a link to Dale & Ray's last hurrah at LAX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCJo7IVeu2U

Sniff!

--
Dale G Elhardt AG6MA