Old August 19th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default More getting gliders in front of the masses....

On Aug 18, 6:53*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:
You might find this entertaining:http://money.cnn.com/video/fortune/2...ctric_airplane...
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

PS: Not sure of the schedule for airing on CNN...

Dave -

Thanks for taking the baton and running with it! I don't have any
magic answers myself, but the lack of soaring promotion by the SSA and
the apparent lack of a good relationship between the SSA and EAA has
been disheartening. I am thoroughly appreciative of your efforts to
bridge that gap and get soaring in front of more people!

If you see opportunities in the future where more bodies or sailplanes
would be useful at a promotional venue, please be sure to keep us
posted.

Thanks again,

--Noel