Old December 2nd 04, 08:30 PM
C J Campbell

"Jay Masino" wrote in message
C J Campbell wrote:
I have no idea whether this applies to any flights outside of the

Seattle
area. I also asked if there were any other "Notices of Public Interest"

like
this and the briefer said he could not tell me. The briefer allowed that
since there was no way for pilots to know about this he could not see

how
any enforcement action could be brought against a pilot that did not

comply.
He also thought that the operator's attitude yesterday was improper.

While
it is not yet a requirement that pilots tell Flight Service the reason

for
their flight it looks like things are headed that way. I am also sending

the
text of this to AOPA.

This almost makes me think that the Dept of Homeland Defense is very close
to requiring an ADIZ around other metropolitan areas, like DC's.

Does anybody know who this "Seattle Military Desk" is, anyway? Who do they
work for and who appointed them God? All I know is that I sure don't work
for them and I can find no legal basis for them to be giving anyone orders.
For all I know they work for al Qaeda. Why does Seattle have a military,
anyway? :-)