Old January 10th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default Cessna's response to negative feedback on Skycatcher being builtin China

Matt W. Barrow wrote:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...
Jay Honeck wrote:

"More than a fifth of the approximately 385 prisoners at Guantanamo Bay,
Cuba, have been cleared for release but may have to wait months or years
for their freedom because U.S. officials are finding it increasingly
difficult to line up places to send them..." (Source: 82 Inmates Cleared
but Still Held at Guantanamo, by Craig Whitlock, Washington Post, April
29, 2007.)
That's a nice Washington Post cite, but I asked for one that shows that
the Pentagon has admitted that it's holding innocent men at Gitmo.

RTFA. While I realize you don't believe anything that didn't come straight
from the asses of Faux News, I'm not going to do your research for you.

Nice evasion, ****head.

(About what I expected from Ahrens.)

{plonk}

I bet you mean that about as well as everyone else who claims to have
done it to anyone else. Not at all, in other words.