Old February 8th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

Default Why airplanes fly

"Michael Ash" wrote

Other examples abound. Just because he is well-spoken and doesn't swear
doesn't make him nice. In fact in some ways it makes it worse, because
it's all part of a manner which is used to make him look like the victim
when he comes along and insults all of these fine people with vastly more
knowledge and experience than himself (and more than me).

Exactly.

His presence here is an insult to all people that have found this forum to
be of value to them.

Everyone should be wise enough to realize this, and start treating him like
"he whose name must not be spoken."

Hell, I think I would rather have the "he whose name must not be spoken"
back, and MX gone. At least the other one was not playing games with the
group. You knew where he stood. In reality.

Yep, I'm sure of it. I'll vote for the switch.
--
Jim in NC