Old June 30th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rlovinggood

Default INSURANCE DAMAGE CLAIM

On Jun 30, 12:59*pm, "
wrote:
Same here - excellent support from Costello when I had some landout
damage.

Kirk
66

Over the years, our club has had claims and Costello was always
professional and friendly to work with. A couple of times, the damage
was done by nasty weather when the ships were tied down on the ground
(hurricanes and summer thunderstorms can be nasty from time to time)
and one time, the pilot made a boo-boo. He wasn't hurt, but the
glider was. Didn't matter to Costello; they helped us get "back" to
where we needed to be.

Back in the mid 1990's, before I switched to Costello, I was insured
by AVEMCO. I had a claim and they were just as professional and
friendly as Costello.

Ray Lovinggood