Old July 25th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Default looking for an aviation poster

I believe Sporty's Aviation has originals of the poster but right now I
can't lay my hands on my Sporty's catalog.

I've seen them other places, too, and not just Oshkosh. You shouldn't have
trouble finding a "real" one.

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."

wrote in message
I'm trying to replace a poster that was damaged in a storm. It was of
a WWI plane crashed into a tree, seemingly the only tree around. The
caption underneath read "Aviation in itself is not inherently
dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly
unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.".

It was a gift. I've looked around and can't find another. I heard
they used to be sold at Oshkosh years ago. If anyone has an original,
and is willing to make a photo quality copy, I would be more than
willing to pay for copying, shipping, and fee for your trouble.

Thanks,

Richard