Old June 7th 21, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edi Perfecto

Default Pegase C101 spare parts source?

Dňa pondelok 7. júna 2021 oÂ*15:02:58 UTC+2 použÃ*vateľ Mark Mocho napÃ*sal:
Try this link for LJ Panels:

http://ljpanels.co.uk/test/index.php...6McJro1vFJ8XdQ

They list extractor ducts for the ASW-19, but the Facebook link that didn't work for you had a picture of the oval Pegase version. I don't know whether it ever made it into production, but since at least one was made, I am sure more could be 3D printed.

You might want to check out the Centrair Pegase Facebook page. It is a decent replacement for the old fly4pegasus Yahoo users group.

BTW, the link worked for me just a few minutes ago.

thanks.. I wrote to LJ panels already no reply yet.. I found two Pegase groups (one with 145 members and other with 15 or so) - but both private - maybe thats why it doesnt show me pictures published there.. I asked to join them both.. will wait and see then.