Old November 5th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Re-establishing currency - Missed Biannual

Just call your friendly CFI and take the flight review. Expect to need several hours of ground and flight time since you are well out of currency.

http://www.aopa.org/learntofly/getback.html

From the FAA

[PDF] Conducting an
.... Conducting an Effective Flight Review Page 2. Conducting an Effective Flight Review
Table of Contents ... References Flight Review Checklist Step 1: Preparation ...
http://www.faa.gov/pilots/training/m...ght_review.pdf - 2006-08-15 - Text Version

[MS POWERPOINT] The Flight Review
The Flight Review. ... Regulation. A flight review consists of a MINIMUM of 1 hour of
flight instruction and 1 hour of ground instruction, and must include: ....
http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/...ia/ppt/bfr.ppt - 2006-02-17 - Text Version

"Beavis" wrote in message . ..
I have a Private Pilot - Single Engine - Land, but I haven't flown in a couple of years.

My Medical is still good until the end of April 2007, but I didn't take my biannual review, so I guess my priviledges expired as of the end of October 2006.

How do I renew my priviledges? Do I simply schedule a biannual and it's all good again, or now I get to take the Written and the PPL Checkride again?