Old March 27th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Most airplanes one loose wire and you have no electrical power!

Holy Single Points of Failure, Batman!!!!!!

My airplane only has one engine with one crankshaft and one
propeller!!! And only one rudder too!!!!!

ZOMG!!!!! I'm gonna DIE!!!
And so are you.
And that's guaranteed. 100% of us are all gonna die.

(but not necessarily today, and not necessarily in an airplane crash
either)
(and until my day comes, I'm going to keep on flying as long as I have
my health and can afford to buy the fuel)