Old December 14th 19, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Season Passes available from Soaring NV in Minden

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 6:20:07 PM UTC-5, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Bob Youngblood wrote on 12/13/2019 12:57 PM:

We aim to make your gliding experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible, and encourage any feedback. We’re here to help you soar, and we’re happiest when you’re soaring stress-free.

We must be doing something wrong, our tows are 35 bucks to 2000, no reservation needed. Annual dues 360 bucks, not reservation fee, free help in assembly, beverages are usually free, including beer at the end of the day. No charge for fighter pilot special hot dogs on Saturday and Sunday. Assembled glider in hangar 125 bucks a month, with no charge for outdoor trailer parking. No 15 hour Wonders needed or wanted. Treasure Coast Soaring Club, Vero Beach, Florida. Bob

Are members required to do any work, or can they just show up, fly, eat, drink and
go home? How about week day tows - available?

Just eat drink, and enjoy. Bring beer for the cooler if you like.