Old March 22nd 20, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

NO, actually I find this quite entertaining and informative, Dan.

You're being treated precisely like a "climate denier".Â* Didn't we go
through that recently?Â* Reading all of the attacks shows the same party
line, only the crisis is different.Â* Global cooling, global warming,
melting ice with flooded cities, climate change...Â* You name it, if you
don't follow the party line, there's something wrong with you.

Here's another take on the subject: CoronaVirus
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/most-of-those-infected-wont-even-know-it-israeli-virologist-tells-world-leaders-to-calm-unnecessary-panic-over-exaggerated-coronavirus/.
Most people who get the virus will get over it without even realizing
they had it.Â* One website now has US cases at 32,356 with 414 deaths.Â*
Now, if you want to talk about the flu, CDC estimates 38 MILLION cases
this year with 390,000 hospitalizations, and 23,000 deaths.Â* Now I ask
you, which scares you more?

This is what I believe, and I'm not in a line for the slaughter. While
others hoard toilet paper, I increase my supply of (gasp) ammo.Â* No
really, I enjoy target shooting; killed a bunch of steel targets just
last week.

On 3/22/2020 12:49 PM, wrote:
I’m busy re-reading the Soaring articles from the late 1960’s right now since the wx is stinko for soaring today. Much more entertaining than this here stuff. Helps to get me tuned up for racing later in the year too lol.
Dan

--
Dan, 5J