Old December 5th 05, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Basic Training Gliders

In article ,
Derek Copeland wrote:

Also on the good visibility from the back
seat, which is another failing of the DG1000. The front
cockpit has a largish headrest that almost completely
blocks the forward view from the rear cockpit. I

Strange. I've only had one flight in a DG1000, but it was from the back
seat and I did the tow and landing and had no problem at all. In fact I
thought it was an extremely nice glider to fly from the back, compared
to the Twin Astir or Janus that I normally fly.

--
Bruce | 41.1670S | \ spoken | -+-