Old September 15th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Default Wheel pants

Bob F. wrote:
OK people. It's your check ride day and you finish your groundwork. The examiner is coming out to you, approaches the airplane and says "I see there are no wheel pants on this airplane. What notations, and where, if any are required to fly this plane legally regarding this?" What do you say?

Airplanes are not required to have wheelpants. Many were sold without them.
I'd ask the examiner why he assumes there should be notations about the
absence of wheelpants.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)