Old March 31st 10, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll

[posted and mailed]

wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:03*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
4) If the e-mail address " is indeed yours,
then you
should have long ago demanded x-privat.org ban all use of it as you
have no
intention of using their service and further posts from their site
using that e-mail address makes them legally liable for various civil
actions. You've never replied or indicated you've done such a thing.

I did send e mails to his various hosts, without satisfaction.

Ah - thank you for the answer. I was afraid that might be the case but
hoped you simply hadn't tried.

Hmmm. As best I can make out from the account header that x-privat.org adds
to posts it originates, he appears to be using a different account there
now. It may be that your complaint did get his account closed. But x-
privat.org, being run by some incompetent (or worse,) appears to make their
policies hollow because they don't do anything to prevent the perps they
bounce from simply starting a new account.