Old March 31st 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll; Mark is Toast

Mark wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:15*pm, Ari wrote:

[...]
Again, why was your post cross-posted? This is something
Jeffrey would do.

I suspect your stalker has opened an account on individual.net and decided
to grab AriSilverstein's handle. I can't to tell if he has grabbed
someone's legit name or handle; possible - two different e-mail addresses
in use from the same Usenet provider. And it fits his M.O. You aren't the
only person whose ID he's lifted. The guy's got a "hey look what I can get
away with" addiction and problem and the easy open nature of Usenet
providers merely feeds it.

Fortunately, I believe individual.net is much more aggressive in acting
against people who abuse their policies. Plus, I believe there is a paper
trail to one's real ID since one has to pay for access. When he gets
himself bounced from there I wouldn't expect it would be easy for him to
get another account there.