Old August 20th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_2_]

Default Let's move on

Ricky schrieb:
I just purchased Agent so as soon as I figure out how to configure
this maddening newsreader I will have a killfile, too, as well as a
real newsreader. I've had Free Agent in the past but alas, It is no
more. Now I can't get AT&T to figure out their newsserver's name and
address & I have tried the ones on AT&T's website to no avail. I keep
getting failure notices from Agent when I try to download Usenet
groups & messages. I'll figure out (again) how to get Agent running
here in the next day or two, might even post a question or two if I
need help. I can't wait to get off of Google for good!

you can also try out Mozilla Thunderbird www.mozilla.com; free, too. But
the filtering is limited to "from" only. Maybe I'll try agent, too.

If you need access to a newsreader and can't come to a solution with
AT&T you may contact me (my firstname @ my lastname dot com) and I'll
give you free access on my newsserver.

Ricky

#m