Old April 27th 10, 11:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mark

Default Trim settings the same for takeoff and landing?

On Apr 26, 5:12*pm, george wrote:
On Apr 26, 11:38*pm, Dave Doe wrote:

I'm not a student pilot - I was back in 1986. *I want to know what MX's
deluded mind has determined.

My student pilot days were back in 1968. (partial palindrome)
And there's no way mixedup is going to make sense to any-one

Well, I'm still a student pilot no matter how old I get,
and probably will continue to be until I cannot advance
any further. That being said, I get my facts from such
sources as FAA-H-8083-3A and from instructors in
real life who fly jets or are in the military and can land
a helicopter in a dust storm while taking fire.

Anyone who has the where-with-all to continue their
avation education will certainly rely on FARs and
AIM's to gain the final authority. It would be nice to
see this group continue as a casual community of
pilots who can relate their experiences, past and
current to offer ancedotal insight. People who play
with simulators might gather information about
those devices in a forum for that purpose. As this
is an unmoderated group, unfortunately there will
always be unstable people who pop in and affix
themselves as trolls by forging identities.

That's usenet.

---
Mark