Old January 18th 04, 09:32 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
news:mGCOb.95717$na.51203@attbi_s04...
Some people will complain even when hung with a new rope!

Only if it's one of those that itches a lot.

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
Jeezuz, people, lighten up. If you don't like Jay's posts, don't read

them. It
ain't rocket science to figure out how your killfile works.

I for one like to see the new pictures. If Jay didn't post, I probably

wouldn't
go there once a year. It isn't like he is directing you to the main

page
where
you have to wade through a bunch of advertising bushwa to get to the
pictures...the URL takes you directly to the pictures page.

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com