Old May 11th 05, 03:50 AM
Jose

Actually, with controllers worth their salt, a 172 can be slipped in between two airliners...

Sure, if they line up the 172 on a 10 mile final...[but] The controllers uniformly did an excellent job of bringing me in on a close pattern and I either landed on a GA runway (PHL and BWI) or dropped into the airliner chain with narry a hiccup.

That's my experience too at the larger hubs. Logan was amazingly easy.

Jose