Old December 18th 05, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Garmin remote antennas

In article ,
Nathan Young wrote:
Garmin makes great products, but good luck getting through to them. I
had a GPS10 that got fried, I emailed asking how to get it fixed, and
got the standard, 'were very busy, our response will be delayed'. I
never heard back from them after that. Of course, I'm the real
sucker. I bought another one to replace the broken one.

I've had no problem reaching Garmin on the phone. Most companies do not
do well with email responses in my experience.

The GPS10 is a great unit, and I suspect you'd have a difficult time
finding a better sensor from another source.

JKG