Old April 7th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.misc
Robert M. Gary

Default FS: Skymap IIIC GPS (Euro/Atlantic & Pacific Data Base + ExtraData Card)

On Apr 6, 10:01*pm, wrote:
I have Recently Upgraded My Portable GPS,

I Hvae For Sale a Skymap IIIC, Item is Used In Working Condition.

I used to have this GPS and sometimes wish I hadn't gotten rid of it.
It was great for flying IFR because it showed airways on the map. When
SoCal rattles off an updated clearance of 8 airways all you have to do
is put the track line on the blue airway line.

-Robert