Old January 23rd 13, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Gibbons[_2_]

Default SeeYou for iPad and iPhone

I've also been getting the same message. HTTP error 403, no permission
to access page.

Definitely a problem with the SeeYou Forum software.

Bob

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:42:53 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:45:22 PM UTC-5, John Carlyle wrote:
Andrej,
I tried to start a new thread in the Naviter Support Forum under "SeeYou for iPad and iPhone",
but even though I'm signed in I get a message that says "Forbidden - You don't have permission to
access /newthread.php on this server."
... text deleted
-John, Q3

I've been getting the same message after trying to post for the last
several days.